Size: 9.5"L X 8.5 "W
Total Length: 65"
Weight: 40 gram
Chakra Tibetan Prayer Flags from the Land of Buddha, Nepal
Prayer Flags with Seven Chakra Signs for the balancing of Seven Chakras of our body with beautiful messages in each flag.
The Seven Chakras Prayer Flag is the representation of seven Chakras:-the Major Centers of Spiritual Powers in the Human Body and the circles of energy which balance, store and distribute the energies of life all through our physical body and our soul.
Chakra means spinning wheel or circle.
Lets understand the major chakras and its association.
1. ल First Chakra: The Root or Base Chakra-Situated at the base of the spine. MULADHARA- STAY GROUNDED
I AM CONNECTED WITH THE ENERGY OF MOTHER EARTH. MY BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT ARE GROUNDED, CENTERED AND PURIFIED.
2. वँ Second Chakra: Sacral Chakra- Situated at the lower abdomen and approx. two inches from the belly bottom. SVADISTHANA-BE CREATIVE
I LOVE ALL DIMENSIONS OF MYSELF, I DELIGHT IN WEAVING THE CREATIVE TAPESTRY THAT IS MY LIFE.
3. र Third Chakra: Solar Plexus- Situated at the base of Rib Cage. MANIPURA- BE POWERFUL
MY WILL AND DIVINE WILL ARE ONE I AM CONNECTED TO THE ABUNDANT FLOW OF THE UNIVERSE AND EASILY MANIFEST MY DREAMS.
4. य Fourth Chakra: The Heart- Situated at the center of the chest around the area of Heart. ANAHATA- FOLLOW YOUR HEART
MY HEART IS OPEN TO RECEIVE THE ENERGY OF LOVE. I RADIATE THIS ESSENSE. I WALK MY PATH WITH EASE AND GRACE.
5. ह Fifth Chakra: The Throat- Situated at the base of the neck in the throat. VISHUDDHA- SPEAK THE TRUTH
I AM ALIGNED WITH MY HIGHEST TRUTH AND COMMUNICATE THIS WITH LOVE AND HONOUR. MY WORDS ECHO SOFTLY WITHIN THE UNIVERSE.
6. ऊँ Sixth Chakra: The Third Eye- Situated in the middle of the forehead linking the eyebrows. AJNA- SEE THE LIGHT.
MY MIND IS OPEN TO NEW VISION. I EXPAND MY AWARENESS, THROUGH MY HIGHER SELF.
7. Seventh Chakra- The Crown-Situated at the top of the head or crown area. SAHASRARA- BE THE LIGHT.
I AM CONNECTED TO THE DIVINE SOURCE OF THE UNIVERSE. I AM LIGHT, I TRUST.
It is strongly believed that if even one of the chakras are not functioning properly, it could cause physical, mental and spiritual balance to suffer.
7 Flags representing 7 Chakras